Pages

7 Dec 2013

BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY: “Tunji Ibrahim Balogun, You Are My Best Friend, My Soul Mate, My Brother, My Business Partner, My Baby Daddy, My Lover & My Husband” Tiwa Savage image

image
“Ife Won Gbona”

Tunji Balogun says “the first time I met Tiwa, I looked into her eyes and told her ‘you are gonna be my wife’ and our love story began”

Cutting in, Tiwa Savage says “We met in in Los Angeles, 2010, April through a major friend, Wale”
Wale, their matchmaker also joins in the narration, saying “Tiwa had always wanted him to be her manager but he wasn’t returning her calls because he felt he wasn’t ready. So that day in Los Angeles, she saw him and asked ‘Is that the TJ that hasn’t been returning my calls, and I said yes and she said she’l like to meet him…immediately he saw her, TJ melted”

Taking over the narration, Tiwa says “He saw who I am today even back then. Tunji saw into my future and has always been there. One thing about him that melts my heart is that when you come across him for the first time, you’l think he is one very serious person but really he has a soft heart. TJ is God fearing, caring, funny and makes sure everyone is ok…he has the biggest and the softest heart.”

Teebillz says “Tiwa’s like my mum, she’s my second mum, she keeps me on my ground. I don’t always listen to people but when she speaks, I find myself listening to her…” and then he rounds it up with “My love, I will always be your Jay Z”
Lending her voice to the narration, Tiwa’s mum says “I’m not surprised. The first time I saw them together long ago, I asked Tunji if they were dating, but he said ‘you don’t choose who you fall in love with’ and after he left, shy Tiwa was like, ‘ah han mummy why did you ask him nah’ but I was already convinced in my heart….”

“Tiwa is very humble, wherever and whenever she sees me, she goes on her kneels to greet me” Tunji’s dad say and then, Banky W concludes the narration with “Tiwa has made Tunji a better man”
Btw, Tiwa has this quick prayer for her man “Tunji Ibrahim Balogun, you are my best friend, my soul mate, my brother, my business partner, my baby DADDY, my lover and my husband, I want to thank God for you, I pray you continue to grow and realize everything God has destined for your life, you will be a great man and leader and your kids will be so of proud of you! I love you”


Source
Photo Credit To Tiwa’s Makeup Artist: Dayo Rasheeda
http://www.otsbeauty.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment