Pages

5 Dec 2013

“I Hope You’ll Choke To Death” – Famous Actor To His Ex-Girlfriends

Popular Hollywood actor Charlie Sheen has wished death on 2 of his ex-girlfriends after saying they tried to scam him out of money.Capture

He blasted attacks on P0*n stars Jayme Langford and Jana Jordan – who he used to date alongside Celeste Star. The celebrity accused them for trying to rack up huge bills on his credit cards.

The actor adds he looks forward to being able to “dance joyously” on their graves.

Here are his words: “With violent hatred, I hope you two charlatans fatally choke on a Vons can of pressed turkey…

“It’s Sheeniously poetic that on a day rooted in the celebration of gratitude, I can dance joyously on the graves of your napalm charred corpses, as I revel in the absolute and perfect reality of your swift and perfect disposal.”

Moreover, the celebrity, who is locked in a furious custody battle over his 4-year-old twin sons Bob and Max with ex-wife Brooke Mueller, also compared them to the “cancer” that is his former spouse.

The actor ended it all up, addressing the said ex-girlfriends: Lose my number. Erase the memory of me. Never speak my name in public or private. You know my code.”


Source; TMZ

No comments:

Post a Comment