Pages

16 Dec 2013

STRANGE AND WICKED: All I Can Say Is Some Thing Cold Was Poured On Me (MUST READ)


READ THE EXPERIENCE OF A GIRL; My name is Victoria, and here is my story. 'One Sunday evening I was coming from church, I saw a group of girls one of them said to me,''so you pretend to know how to take men of other people??'' before I said anything they poured something cold on me, I did not understand what they poured on me, after 30 mins I started feeling pain on my face.I found myself in the hosipital and I don't know what's happening, I was told in the hospital, that I need 80 million shillings for plastic surgery. I did not come here because I want money what I need from you to just say a word of prayer to defeat these evil humans. I can' pray for a fellow human like me to pass through what I've going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment